Trent Lowry, born Cullman, Alabama, March 20, 1984; admitted to bar, 2009, Alabama; also admitted to practice before U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama, Southern District of Alabama; Preparatory education, Auburn University (B.B.A. 2006); legal education, Mississippi College School of Law (J.D., 2009). Fraternity: Phi Delta Phi. Member: Cullman County Bar Association; Alabama State Bar; Alabama Association for Justice (Emerging Leaders); American Association for Justice; Alabama Law Foundation.
Trent is a lifelong resident of Cullman, Alabama. Being raised on a working cattle farm in the Bethsaida area of Cullman County, Trent was taught the value of hard work and dedication to represent his clients in a prepared and professional way.
Trent has handled a wide array of cases, but routinely represents victims of automobile and trucking accidents, personal injury, wrongful death, cases concerning mental health, and insurance disputes.
Trent has been involved in recoveries for his clients and their families totaling in excess of $20 Million.
Trent is married to the former Jessica Sharpton. They have two children – Parks and Eleanor. Trent also proudly serves on the Cullman City Parks, Recreation and Sports Tourism Board and the Cullman City Planning Commission. Trent and Jessica are members of St. John’s Church. Trent is a former member of the boards for St. John’s Church Council and Ministries to Children.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Alabama
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Alabama
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi
- J.D. - 2009
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- B.B.A. - 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Alabama State Bar
- Cullman County Bar Association
- American Association of Justice
- Alabama Association of Justice Auto Torts / Trucking Litigation Section / Emerging Leaders Section
- City of Cullman Park and Recreation Board Member
- St. Johns Church Council
- Ministries to Children Board
- Phi Beta Phi